My Custom Tattoo Process
(I hand paint all custom tattoo designs)
- First we will discuss your idea for the tattoo
- Then I will make a “Reference Photo Mock Up” digitally
- Once the mock up is approved, you will send half the remaining balance to start the painting
- I will paint your idea on canvas
- Then I will send a photo of the painting to you for approval
- Once it is approved and the balance paid, I can email a hi resolution file to you for the tattoo artist to use for an outline and to reference for color and shading.
- If you’d like the physical canvas the tattoo design was painted on you have the option to purchase it at a discounted rate.